The New Balance WR00 Minimus road-running shoes are built around a zero-drop midsole for a minimalist running experience on paved streets.
- In awarding a 2012 Gear of the Year award to the New Balance Minimus, Outside Magazine
claimed, “ … it could be the best minimalist road shoe on the market.”
cited its generous toe box, low-profile good looks and “enough foam underfoot … to remain soft and flexible and still protect you from sharp pebbles.”
- 0mm heel-to-toe drop encourages a natural midfoot or forefoot strike
- Durable, lightweight synthetic leather uppers feature ample mesh paneling so your feet can breathe easily; forefoot areas of uppers feature minimal seams for added comfort
- Synthetic linings wick perspiration away from your feet and dry quickly to discourage the development of blisters; antimicrobial treatment discourages odors
- Lightweight EVA midsoles offer super flexibility and featherweight cushion
- Minimal Vibram® rubber outsoles provide excellent grip on the road
- New Balance WR00 Minimus women's road-running shoes are designed to be worn with or without socks
Please note: New Balance products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed