The men's Vans Aura snowboard boots maintain classic styling with a soft, forgiving flex, lightweight construction and zonal Boa® lacing. Conquer any and all mountain features in these boots.
- Double Boa lacing has two reels that control two specific zones of closure; the tongue dials the upper portion of the boots while the side-mounted dial adjusts lower portion
- Boa lacing offers on-the-fly micro adjustments and never comes untied; you get quick on and off, and consistent closure without pressure points
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Internal web harnesses hold liners closed for secure fit and prevent them from slipping inside shells; lace locks maintain desired tension
- Molded EVA high-rebound footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed dual-density metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads, and antimicrobial linings
- Low-profile soles work with the integrated liner construction to shorten the boots' footprint, thus decreasing toe and heel drag
- Inverted waffle tread pattern design delivers a functional snow-specific spin on the classic Vans waffle sole
- Full instep articulation allows the upper and lower zones of the boots to flex independently, creating a fluid forward motion and minimizing shell distortion
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
People Also Viewed