The Rossignol Electra Pro 110 ski boots are powerful, stiff, high-performance women's boots with a narrow, race-inspired fit for hard-charging experts.
- Narrow 97mm fit allows direct liner contact with the inserts for exceptional feel and response
- Stiff polycarbonate inserts under big toe, little toe and heel work with the shell to transfer energy to skis
- Women-specific liner is designed with a lower cuff than unisex boots to accommodate women's calf muscles; liner is scallop-shaped in back to ensure a comfortable fit
- Accommodating forefoot and instep area combine with a strong heel cup, asymmetrical toe box and articulated ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth
- 1-piece toe box and tongue eliminates seams and overlaps in the tongue attachment area, reducing pressure points at the instep and top of the toes
- Ultra-Grip soles deliver traction and durability
- Stiff flex index offers performance for expert skiers
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed