Handcrafted in Nepal, the Lost Horizons Junta earflap hat keeps your head warm when it's cold with its wool exterior and a polyester fleece lining.
- Wool is a natural insulator: warm, soft and breathable to keep you comfortable in the great outdoors
- Polyester fleece lining wicks moisture and is soft next to skin; earflap design keeps your entire head warm
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water; lay flat to dry
- Special buy
Sizing by head circumference:
- Small/Medium: 21.5 - 22 in.
- Large/X Large: 22.75 - 23.5 in.
People Also Viewed