With a helmet-compatible storm hood, thigh-length coverage and a roomy, expedition fit, the Arc'teryx Theta SVX is a fully featured jacket designed for even the harshest conditions in the backcountry.
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Pro shell is waterproof, windproof, snow-shedding and breathable
- Durable Water Repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off; taped seams add weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping, articulated elbows and gusseted underarms provide unrestricted mobility; micro-seam allowances reduce bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible StormHood™ with extra-long laminated StormBrim™ rotates with your head; hood adjusters are glove-friendly
- WaterTight™ external zippers are highly water resistant; pit zippers aid ventilation
- WaterTight center-front zipper with double back flap ensures weather protection; zipper garages protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- High-volume zippered hand pockets; 1 zip chest pocket; 1 zip sleeve pocket; internal laminated pocket with zipper; internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Adjustable waist drawcord; adjustable hem drawcord; rip-and-stick cuff adjusters with elastic; laminated chin guard
- Arc'teryx Theta SVX jacket features a droptail laminated hem and an expedition fit that accommodates insulating layers
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed