The road-savvy Raleigh Capri 2.0 women's road bike offers women-specific geometry and an easy-spinning 18-gear compact drivetrain to maximize efficiency and offer good comfort.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame provides a comfortable, responsive ride designed just for women, resulting in excellent handling and pedaling efficiency
- Fork uses carbon legs and a chromoly steerer to offer vibration-damping performance and enhance riding comfort
- FSA Vero compact crankset and 12-25 cassette offer a gear range that's comparable to a triple so you can spin with ease up tough grades and push hard on the plateaus
- Shimano Sora shifters and derailleurs deftly maneuver through the 18 gear combinations
- Tektro dual-pivot caliper brakes offer dependable braking power for easy speed management
- Vittoria Zaffiro tires feature puncture-resistant belting to deter ride-deflating flats
- Specs on the Raleigh Capri 2.0 women's road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed