If you're a progressing freestyle rider looking to take the skills to the next level, pick the GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX snowboard. It's for riding the park, floating through pow and ripping turns.
- Banana Technology puts rocker between your feet; control is balanced in the center, and the catch-free ends float and climb through tight transitions
- Magne-Traction improves edge grip by adding seven contact points along the running length of the board, resulting in amazing control whether riding ice or pow
- Twin shape (tip and tail are equal in length and width) and centered sidecut ride equally well in both directions, great for all-mountain freestyle riding
- Lightweight aspen wood core offers an even flex and low spin weight; fiberglass increases board stiffness and pop
- Impact-resistant end-grain internal sidewalls; UHMW sidewalls stand up to wear and tear; steel edges; extruded base is fast and low maintenance
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 156 CM, 159 CM, 159 CM Wide, 162 CM, 162 CM Wide
GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX Snowboard - 2013/2014 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Freestyle ||Freestyle ||Freestyle ||Freestyle ||Freestyle |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed |
|110 - 210 pounds||130 - 240 pounds||130 - 250 pounds||140 - 260 pounds||140 - 260 pounds|
|29.4/25.2/29.4 centimeters||29.8/25.5/29.8 centimeters||30.7/26.7/30.7 centimeters||30/26.1/30 centimeters||30.8/26.7/30.8 centimeters|
|119 centimeters||121 centimeters||121 centimeters||123 centimeters||123 centimeters|
|8.3 meters||8.4 meters||8.4 meters||8.4 meters||8.4 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Aspen wood ||Aspen wood ||Aspen wood ||Aspen wood ||Aspen wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|