An ultralight performer, the CamelBak Charge hydration pack is ready for mountain bike endurance races or epic adventures.
- 100 fl. oz. Antidote™ reservoir is equipped with the Quick Link™ connection system for hassle-free removal of the drinking tube
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking
- Back panel uses Lightweight Exoskeleton™ design with molded EVA foam wrapped in mesh fabric to create lightweight support and great airflow
- Easily access the reservoir via the dedicated, zippered panel at the back
- The Charge is constructed out of ultralight materials throughout; Durable Water Repellent finish helps fend off light rain
- Holds 701 cu. in. of gear, plenty of space for all of your riding needs; 4-point adjustable harness offers a custom, secure fit
- Zippered external top pocket includes an MP3 player holder; zippered lower pocket with a key clip and mesh organizer holds cycling essentials
- Adjustable overflow storage between the pack and the outer pocket can hold a jacket or be rigged to carry an XC cycling helmet
- Hipbelt pockets with elastic closures offer accessible storage for small items such as energy bars or gels
- CamelBak Charge hydration pack has reflective detailing, increasing your visibility in low light
- Designed to carry a helmet, multitool, CO2 pump & cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy foods, MP3 player, cell phone, wallet and keys
Please note: CamelBak products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed