Built for active women, the CamelBak Helena hydration pack offers 3 liters of liquid capacity, plenty of gear storage and comfort for hours of outdoor adventure.
- 3 liter (100 fl. oz.) Antidote™ reservoir features a welded center baffle to prevent sloshing and provide greater stability
- Hydration compartment loads easily, holding the reservoir flat against your back to leave more room for layers and gear
- Wide-mouth port makes it easy to fill and clean the reservoir; quick-snap cap tightens in just a quarter turn
- Folding arms lock into position to hold the reservoir open when drying; arms tuck out of the way around the port when not in use
- Quick Link™ system lets you effortlessly add accessories such as a Fresh™ filter, insulated tube, tube director, flow meter or hanger (accessories not included)
- Short torso length and S-curve harness align with the shape of a woman's body, and the Air Director™ back panel helps ensure a comfortable, stable fit
- Sternum strap is placed high for a women-specific fit; 1 in. webbing hipbelt is removable
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking
- Hike essentials pocket lets you organize lots of small gear; tool loop and lash point let you attach trekking poles or an ice axe to the exterior of the pack
- CamelBak Helena hydration pack is assembled in the U.S. of domestic and imported components
Please note: CamelBak products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed