The KM-III Light-Use Rescue Static rope (7/16 in. x 150 ft.) is designed to meet the rigorous requirements associated with rescue and rappelling operations; KM-III is dual-certified (CE and NFPA).
- Applications include rappelling/abseiling, fixed rope applications, life safety rope, fall protection and confined space rescue
- KM-III offers balanced kernmantle construction consisting of a continuous filament polyester cover braided over a unidirectional nylon core
- UL-Classified to NFPA 1983:2006 for Light Use
- Please note: this is not a climbing or mountaineering rope; it is designed for descending or lowering in case of rescue
- Special knowledge and training are required to use this rope
- Special buy
UL Classified to National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) 1983:2006 for Light Use
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed