The Marin Stinson bike was made to let you cruise the boardwalk or hit the trails in style and comfort. Upright positioning, easy handling and durable components create a fun, efficient ride.
- 6061 aluminum frame with hydroformed top and down tubes increase strength without adding weight; anti-flex seat- and chainstays maximize efficiency
- Suntour NEX4100 suspension fork provides 63mm travel and, in combination with suspension seatpost, takes the edge off bumps in the road
- Intuitive Shimano EZ-FIRE shifters and Shimano front and rear derailleurs provide responsive, smooth shifting through all 21 gear combinations
- Linear Pull brakes slow you down in a controlled manner for easy speed adjustments; front brake includes Front Power Modulator for even greater control
- Angle-adjustable stem, riser handle bar and plush comfort saddle ensure a comfortable riding position
- Wide, comfortable 26 x 1.95 in. tires are great for handling smooth surfaces and off-road terrain
- No special shoes required—platform pedals accommodate a variety of casual shoes
- Specs on the Marin Stinson bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed