Featuring a cushy front suspension and 29 in. wheels, the Marin Palisades Trail 29er bike is ready to take on anything the trail offers, keeping you in control and on the path to even more adventure.
- 6061 aluminum frame features triple-butted, hydroformed top and down tubes for excellent strength; seat- and chainstays are double-butted and shaped for minimal flex
- RockShox Recon Silver Air fork offers 100mm of travel; adjust the preload the way you like or just lock it out when bumps are not an issue
- SRAM X7 rear derailleur delivers nothing but shifting smoothness throughout the subtle variations of the 10-cog cassette; X5 front derailleur snaps across the 3 chainrings
- Hayes hydraulic disc brakes optimize stopping power
- Alex SX44 rims are paired with Continental Race King tires, which clear soil quickly and provide reliable performance climbing, braking and cornering all year around
- Specs of the the Marin Palisades Trail 29er are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed