Lightweight, responsive and comfortable, the Marin Four Corners touring bike is built to handle long rides as well as daily commutes and around-town trips.
- 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork with triple butted top and down tubes provide a smooth ride and easy handling, ensuring all-day comfort
- Shimano triple crankset partners with a wide-ranging 11-32 cassette to provide 27 gear combinations for spinning up hills and cruising flat trails
- Shimano bar-end shifters guide Shimano derailleurs for easy, dependable shifts
- Tektro cantilever brakes offer plenty of clearance for fenders
- Alex double-wall rims and Shimano Deore hubs combine to supply reliable, smooth rolling
- Frame features eyelets for fenders and racks (not included) plus three options for water-bottle mounts (not included)
- Specs on the Marin Four Corners bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed