The New Balance 890v2 cross-training shoes for men are lightweight, with supportive cushioning and design that complements your natural stride whether you strike at the heel, midfoot or forefoot.
- Lightweight, breathable synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers provide comfort and support
- REVlite foam midsoles provide a cushioned, responsive feel that weighs 30% less than other foams of comparable support
- ABZORB® Stroebel board running the full length of the shoe ensures good shock displacement and cushioning through your entire contact time with the ground
- Removable ABZORB cushioning inserts offer additional comfort
- Welded seams reduce weight and minimize chafing
- Ndurance® blown rubber outsoles offer traction over varied surfaces and long-lasting durability
Please note: New Balance products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed