Versatility at its best, the Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle insulated jacket boasts waterproof protection and a zip-out insulated liner for easy, season-long wear that caters to your needs.
- 3 different ways to wear the system: wear shell jacket and liner jacket together for maximum protection or wear either piece on its own as weather warrants
- 2-layer H2No® construction boasts a polyester shell backed with a waterproof, breathable laminate to deliver all-weather protection
- Durable Water Repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off, fending off light rain showers and snow
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Polyester mesh lining helps to moves moisture away from your body for a dry fit; pit zips let you quickly release heat
- Adjustable powder skirt helps seal out snow; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia snow pants (sold separately)
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood is helmet-compatible and has a stiff visor for optimal visibility in poor conditions
- Hem of the Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle insulated jacket cinches to keep chill out; pleated gusset at cuffs fits over or under your gloves to prevent snow from sneaking in
- Removable liner jacket features Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled content) that stays warm even when wet; liner jacket is also treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed