The North Face Recon women's pack takes you on towering summit adventures and everyday urban adventures to work and school.
- FlexVent™ shoulder straps and back panel were designed in partnership with the American Chiropractic Association to offer a new standard in load-carrying comfort
- Injection-molded shoulder straps create flex zones to alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure points and neck strain
- Comfortable back panel features an improved fit with a recessed channel that helps take pressure off your spine
- Padded hipbelt can be stowed out of the way when not in use
- Panel-loading main compartment offers plenty of room for gear and clothing, or books and binders
- Rear padded compartment protects laptop during the commute; it doubles as a hydration pocket with drinking tube exit port (reservoir not included)
- Padded compartment fits most 15 in. laptops
- Front compartment with organizer helps keep track of pens/pencils, wallet, cell phone, electronics and other daily essentials
- Front stash pocket with water-resistant zipper stows small necessities
- Front mesh pocket closes with a buckle to securely hold a bike helmet or jacket
- Dual side mesh pockets with cordlocks keep water bottles from bouncing around
- The North Face Recon women's pack features side compression straps and an angled bottom panel that lifts up contents, helping to position the pack's load higher on your back
- This pack is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, recognizing the comfort and function of its shoulder straps, back panel and interior organization
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed