You'll treasure The North Face Recon pack as it takes you on towering summit adventures and everyday urban adventures to work and school.
- Injection-molded shoulder straps alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure points and neck strain; padded, winged hipbelt can be stowed out of the way when not in use
- Comfortable air-mesh back panel features a recessed channel to take pressure off your spine; polyethylene framesheet offers extra back support
- Panel-loading main compartment offers plenty of room for gear and clothing, or books and binders
- Laptop sleeve fits most 15 in. laptops; it doubles as a hydration pocket with drinking tube exit port (reservoir not included)
- Secondary compartment with organizer helps keep track of pens and pencils, wallet, cell phone, electronics and other daily essentials
- Large front mesh drop pocket closes with a buckle to securely hold a bike helmet or jacket
- Small front zippered stash pocket stows small necessities
- The North Face Recon pack features dual side mesh pockets that can hold water bottles or snacks
- This pack is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, recognizing the comfort and function of its shoulder straps, back panel and interior organization
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed