The North Face Point Five jacket is designed to keep you dry and guarded against harsh weather while climbing, hiking or simply venturing down the road in cold, challenging climates.
- Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3-layer laminate fabric is tough, extremely breathable and durably waterproof and windproof
- Brushed micro-grid lining adds wicking benefit to move moisture away from you during intense activities
- Attached helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable
- Pit zippers let you vent body heat quickly
- Features 2 zippered hand pockets that work well with a pack
- Molded cuffs and a drawcord hem seal out the weather
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed