The nimble Double-Track GTX XCR trail-running shoes from The North Face help correct overpronation so you can focus on your run, not your feet.
- Lightweight polyester mesh uppers are highly breathable and resist abrasion; thermoplastic urethane overlays provide support and protection
- Double-Track GTX XCR trail-running shoes have Gore-Tex® XCR® waterproof breathable membranes for superior protection from the elements
- Polyester mesh linings wick moisture away from your feet and dry quickly
- Removable multidensity foam footbeds offer cushioning and stability
- Cushioning, dual-density EVA midsoles provide shock absorption and lightweight neutral support
- Thermoplastic urethane plates in forefeet provide side-to-side stability and protection against stone bruising
- Sticky rubber outsoles provide excellent traction and abrasion resistance for off-road pursuits
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed