Warm, toasty toes can make a cold winter seem a little friendlier. The North Face Nuptse Bootie Fur IV boots offer warmth and protection while you're around the campfire or facing cold city streets.
- Ripstop nylon uppers resist tears; added Durable Water Repellent finish helps boots shed water for increased protection
- LIghtweight 600-fill-down insulation traps warmth while remaining breathable; faux fur collar around ankle adds extra warmth and style
- Drawcord lace with barrel lock at collars secures the fit and keeps drafts out; internal elastic secures ankles
- Cushioned EcoOrthoLite® footbed and injection-molded EVA midsoles provide durable comfort and protection from whatever happens to be underfoot
- Additional abrasion-resistant EVA outsoles defend against the elements; IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods on outsoles stiffen in cold to increase traction
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed