Great for everyday winter wear, these warm and waterproof Snow Plough boots from The North Face keep young feet cozy and protected in cold conditions.
- Supple pig suede leather uppers with abrasion-resistant nylon panels are water- and stain-resistant
- Constructed with waterproof, breathable HydroSeal™ membrane booties inside to keep feet dry and comfortable
- 200g polyester fiber insulation ensures warmth and comfort in conditions to -25°F during active use
- Latex seam-sealed construction prevents seepage of water through seams
- Removable, dual-density X-2™ footbeds with AgION™ treatment add extra cushioning and help control odor
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsoles supply cushioning and shock absorption for all-day wear
- Steel shanks add torsional rigidity for enhanced stability on uneven terrain
- TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsoles grip well on snow and provide superb wet-surface traction
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed