The North Face Freedom Low-Rise Boot-Cut Insulated women's snow pants allow easy motion on the move while standing up to winter temperatures.
- Quiet and abrasion-resistant HyVent™ 2-layer coated nylon is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable; fully sealed seams prevent moisture seepage
- Embossed taffeta lining and Heatseeker™ 60g polyfiber insulation keep you warm
- Articulated knees aid in fit, allowing freedom of movement
- Outer thigh vents and internal leg gaiters with stretch-mesh gussets work together to control airflow and regulate temperature
- Warmth is regulated by allowing cool, dry air to flow in through mesh gussets while heated, moist air rises and exits upper thigh vents
- Leg gaiters with elastic grippers seal out snow around boots and help regulate warmth
- Features zippered handwarmer pockets and a single roomy cargo pocket
- Rip-and-stick tabs at side of waist and zipper fly with snap closure secure the fit
- Reinforced cuffs resist abrasion from boots, boards and skis
- The North Face Freedom Low-Rise Boot-Cut Insulated women's snow pants feature a buddy lift clip to keep your pass close at hand
- Pant-a-locks secure pants to coordinating jackets from The North Face
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed