The highly breathable, waterproof and insulated Kannon pants from The North Face let you rip though the deep powder and mountain chutes while outfitted like a pro.
- 2.5-layer construction HyVent® with laminate offers waterproof, breathable protection over a wider range of temperatures and conditions
- 40g synthetic insulation with FlashDry™ additive is extremely lightweight, warm and packable; plus, it retains warmth when wet and dries quickly
- FlashDry microparticles are embedded in the insulation to dramatically improve dry time and breathability
- Made of crushed coconut shells and crushed volcanic rock, the FlashDry additive leads to faster dry times and will not wash out
- Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Rip-and-stick adjustment tabs at side of waist and zippered, snap-closure fly secure the fit
- Inner thigh vents and internal leg gaiters with stretch-mesh gussets work together to control airflow and temperature
- 2 hand pockets and a thigh cargo pocket—all with waterproof, bonded zippers—keep accessories organized
- Pant-a-locks tabs secure Kannon pants to coordinating jackets from The North Face (not included)
- Reinforced edge guards resist abrasion from boots, boards and skis
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- From The North Face Summit Series™, featuring cutting-edge fabrics and the most advanced technology for the ambitious, technical skier or rider.
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed