Working hard to protect you from the harsh elements of winter, The North Face Rugher Insulated jacket is waterproof, breathable and insulated to keep you charging down the mountain.
- Breathable, waterproof 2-layer coated HyVent® nylon shell fabric keeps you dry in snowy, wet conditions
- Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio, is highly compressible and is extremely durable, making it ideal for cold weather
- Polyester taffeta lining easily slides over base layers
- Hood protects you in inclement weather and features adjustments for a secure fit
- Zippered underarm vents let you quickly control core temperature, expelling excess body heat as needed during high activity
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Internal powder skirt helps seal out cold air and wet snow while retaining valuable warmth
- The North Face Rugher jacket features an internal goggle pocket, internal stash pocket, wrist pocket with goggle cloth, flap chest pockets and a zip flap chest pocket
- Jacket also features dual-entry zippered handwarmer pockets, a window pocket pass and an external media pocket—tons of pockets to keep small items secure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the cold
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed