Item # 852186
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
This item ships for free! Learn more
|Side cargo pockets|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Novara Carrboro Denim Bike Pants - Women's:
Women have needed an answer to cycling jeans for a long time, and I'm quite happy that Novara has stepped up to the plate and released a winter line. I wore their summer commuter shorts just about every day, and since I was able to go pick up a pair of these jeans I've been living in them. No, really - daily wear, long rides, cruddy weather conditions, and they still look brand new. Here's what you get:
- Perfect, true to size fit. And a cyclist's fit! My waist is a size 8, but my thighs are a size 30 miles a day. And these jeans respect that (while making you look good, I have to say.)
- A seamless, reinforced crotch. It's padded, but you would never know it. But it's also breathable, so swamp crotch isn't an issue.
- Odor and water resistant fabric...even after multiple washes.
- A U-lock holder
- Pockets that are deep and actually can hold things
- Reflective nifty bits! On the cuff when you roll them up, on the pockets, on the belt loops...
- A really well made, warm, nice pair of jeans that are durable and good looking.
I've ridden 20 miles in these with no chafing or sadness that you'd get from riding in other jeans or pants. They're dark denim, so they look nice enough to go out in, but they don't scream HEY GUYS I RIDE BIKES like some other gear does. I bought another pair because I love them so much, and if REI ever discontinues these I will be devastated.
In short, thank you guys for being the first to step up to the plate and offering something this good and at a good price.
If you're on the fence, buy these jeans. Do it.
How are we doing? Give us feedback on this page.