Add the lightweight, single-stem DMM Dragon cams to your climbing rack and start ticking off the ascents. The dual-axle design gives the cams great range so you're sure to find the placement you need.
- Dragon cams feature dual axles for greater range than single-axle cams; greater range allows 1 cam to fit in a number of different-sized cracks
- Hot-forging process allows the cam lobes to be shaped for great bite into rock; also helps keep weight to a minimum
- DMM Dragon cams have the same 13.75° camming angle as Ray Jardine's original cams, which offers a good balance between holding power and camming range
- Forged thumb grips combine with molded triggers to sit perfectly in your hand; when your forearms are pumped or you're wearing gloves, the cams are still easy to operate
- Each cam has an extendable 8mm Dyneema sling so you can extend your gear placements on wandering routes; color-coded slings match the cams for easy identification
Made in 8 sizes; see specifications listed below for size = range / strength / weight.
- Size 00 Blue = 13.6 - 22.5mm / 9 kN / 75g
- Size 0 Silver = 16 - 26.7mm / 12 kN / 85g
- Size 1 Purple = 20 - 33mm / 14 kN / 97g
- Size 2 Green = 24 - 41mm / 14 kN / 106g
- Size 3 Red = 29 - 50mm / 14 kN / 119g
- Size 4 Gold = 38 - 64mm / 14 kN / 148g
- Size 5 Blue = 50 - 85mm / 14 kN / 195g
- Size 6 Silver = 68 - 114mm / 14 kN / 276g
People Also Viewed