The Patagonia Black Hole 120L duffel is a highly water resistant and highly durable duffel designed to carry your gear to faraway places. This size includes shoulder straps as a carrying option.
- The burly 120L Black Hole duffel protects your gear from rain, rough handling and miles of traveling abuse; it's notorious for swallowing copius amounts of gear!
- Made from waterproof fabric with water-resistant construction and zippers; seams are not sealed
- U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while 2 zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized
- Padded bottom panel adds structure and cushions the contents when your duffel gets tossed around by baggage handlers
- Carrying options include removable, padded and adjustable shoulder straps, handles with a snap closure and end haul-handles
- 4 corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads, and let you lash additional gear to the outside
- Exterior zip pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly
- Fabric detail: 14.7-oz. 1200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and Durable Water Repellent finish
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed