The Electra Hawaii 3i women's cruiser bike pays homage to the Aloha state with a fun, laid-back ride, flower graphics and, of course, plenty of comfort.
- Flat Foot Technology™ geometry offers a relaxed, efficient pedaling position that also allows you to easily and comfortably put both feet down on the ground when stopped
- Aluminum frame is resilient and is adorned with botanical-themed graphics; step-through design makes mounting and dismounting the bike quick and easy
- SRAM i-Motion 3-speed internally geared rear hub with coaster brake offers silky-smooth shifting and low-maintenance stopping power
- Easy-shifting twist shifter and comfortable ergonomic hand grips add cruising convenience and comfort
- The painted-to-match chain cover and front and rear fenders prevent splashes and road grit from covering your clothing; saddle and grips complement the graphics
- Platform pedals are compatible with most types of footwear—just hop on and go!
- Keep other cyclists and pedestrians apprised of your presence with the handlebar-mounted bell
- One size fits most
- Specs on the Electra Hawaii 3i women's cruiser bike are subject to change
Fitting an Electra bike is easy. Start by setting the saddle to its lowest position and then stand over it with both feet flat on the ground. Next, simply raise the saddle until it rests in the crotch. Tighten it in place, and that's it— you're done! All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed