This GT Tachyon 2.0 bike uses a versatile hybrid design to offer speedy road performance with an upright, comfortable position for cruising around town.
- Aluminum frame features hydroformed and butted top and down tubes for enhanced strength and reduced weight; flat handlebar puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position
- Carbon fork helps reduce weight and dampen road vibrations
- FSA triple crankset is matched with Shimano shifters and derailleurs for reliable, responsive drivetrain performance as you shift through the 27 gear combinations
- Sturdy wheels are outfitted with smooth-rolling Kenda Kwest tires for all-around riding in cities and on bike paths
- Specs on the GT Tachyon 2.0 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed