The GT Sensor 29er Comp full-suspension mountain bike combines 29er ride qualities and a full-squish platform with an efficient Independent Drive system for efficient, fun trail performance.
- Lightweight 6061 hydroformed aluminum frame uses the GT Independent Drive design, allowing rear suspension to move independently of bottom bracket for a fully active rear end
- Independent Drive system also smooths out pedaling on rough trails and minimizes suspension-induced feedback; forged linkage components ensure strength where it's needed
- SR Suntour Raidon LO-R suspension fork offers up 120mm of travel with easy rebound adjustment and lockout
- X-Fusion E1RL rear shock provides a plush rear with both rebound adjustment and lockout for when rear suspension isn't needed
- Shimano Alivio shifters and derailleurs offer good value and responsive, precise shifts throughout the 27 gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure all-weather stopping power
- Maxxis Aspen tires boast a dual-compound construction for optimal traction in corners and fast-rolling performance through the center
- Specs on the GT Sensor 29er Comp full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed