A responsive and nimble full-suspension 29er, the GT Sensor Elite mountain bike offers excellent trail performance that'll have you high on the stoke factor come day's end.
- Lightweight 6061 hydroformed aluminum frame uses the GT Independent Drive design, allowing rear suspension to move independently of bottom bracket for a fully active rear end
- Independent Drive system also smooths out pedaling on rough trails and minimizes suspension-induced feedback; forged linkage components ensure strength where it's needed
- RockShox Recon Silver TK 29 Solo Air suspension fork offers up 120mm of travel with rebound adjustment, lockout, stiff 15mm thru-axle and a tapered steerer
- Fox Float CTD SV rear shock provides a plush, responsive and tunable rear end; CTD design optimizes performance with 3 modes of travel adjustment (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Shimano Deore shifters and derailleurs combine to supply snappy and precise shifts throughout the 30 gear combinations
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful deceleration and easy speed management with a 180mm front rotor and a 160mm rear rotor
- Maxxis Aspen tires boast a dual-compound construction for optimal traction in corners and fast-rolling performance through the center
- Specs on the GT Sensor 29er Elite full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed