Item # 850585
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
This item ships for free! Learn more
Please note: MSR products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MSR Flex 4 Cookware System:
This is a great system which will accommodate four people on the trail. It's pretty large so you'll def. need gear sharing out on the trail.
1. Lots of good things in one small spot that all collapse together nicely. It's all there for four (minus the frying pan, as noted in cons below.)
2. Typical MSR quality. I love this company. Yes, on the $$$ side but you get what you pay for.
3. Closes up tightly and securely when everything is put away. Comes in a nice bag in order to protect it.
4. Big pieces that can accommodate food for 4.
5. The plates function just fine as plates but can also function as bowls because they are deep.
1. WHY DOESN'T THIS THING COME WITH THE FRYING PAN!? If this thing came with the frying pan it would get 5 stars...hands down. The frying pan fits tightly inside the unit and is indespensible. If you are looking at buying this...buy the frying pan as well. Note more $$$ though.
2. Not to be used on a super hot open campfire. The lids have rubber 'tabs' on them that could not take well to super heat.
2. The mug/cups are kinda wonky. They did a nice job of maximizing volume for 4 cups that rest together with their shape...but I don't care much for the design. I find they are a little awkward to hold but that is my personal preference only. It's not a design killer by any means.
So that's it. I hope you find this helpful.
How are we doing? Give us feedback on this page.