Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike - 2014
Fully outfitted with fenders, rack and kickstand, the Yuba Mundo is a sturdy workhorse, carrying cargo to and fro with ease. It's a great alternative means of transportation for errands or commutes.
Item # 850155
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- This edition of the Mundo includes extras that offer great value: includes utlity deck, fenders, rack, kickstand, front-tire stability spring for parking, and wheelskirts
- Rear rack features smooth bamboo decking that small passengers can straddle and ride at low speeds
- Steel runners along the base offer a convenient place for passenger's feet
- Extended steel frame offers the strength, stiffness and stability necessary for hauling heavy loads—whether it's the kids, groceries or sweet flea market finds
- Frame-integrated rear rack is extremely sturdy and offers plenty of lashing points for securing cargo; bamboo decking provides frame protection and load support
- Frame and wheels are disc-brake ready for easy upgrading down the road; frame can also support a battery for an electric-assist upgrade (not included)
- Oversized, 2-legged kickstand provides plenty of stability and keeps the bike upright when loading passengers and cargo or parking the bike
- Specialized spring mechanism called a "Deflopilator" keeps front tire from flopping around while bike is parked
- Triple crankset is matched up with a 7-speed cassette to offer 21 cargo-hauling gear combinations to ease pedaling
- Sturdy 26 in. wheels are built around stout hubs with 48-hole rear and 36-hole front lacing to ensure supportive, lasting performance carrying heavy loads over rough roads
- Finer details include front and rear fenders, a cushy seat, swept-back handlebar and a bell to alert others to your presence
- Also includes wheelskirts to keep shoelaces and loose clothing out of rear spokes if a passenger is sitting on rear rack
- Please note: the Yuba Mundo cargo bike has an upper weight limit of 440 lbs. of rear cargo, plus the rider
- Specs are subject to change
Yuba bikes purchased on REI.com can only be shipped to the REI store of your choice for pickup. The bikes are fully assembled and the shipping is free!
We cannot ship Yuba bikes to your home or other addresses.
|Bike frame material|
|Number of gears|
Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike - 2014
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...