A mud-, sand-, grass- and run-up-loving steed, the Raleigh RX 1.0 women's cyclocross bike is ready to roll, whether it's your first 'cross season or your 20th.
- Butted aluminum frame delivers a great balance of stiffness and light weight; carbon fork further reduces weight and supplies sure steering
- Press-Fit BB30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power transfer from the crankset
- FSA Gossamer Pro Cross PF30 crankset is outfitted with 46/36 chainrings and paired with an 12-27 cassette for just-right 'cross gearing
- SRAM Apex shifters quickly and precisely guide the Rival rear derailleur and Apex front derailleur through the 20 gear combinations
- Bar-top Tektro brake levers give you braking control when you're riding on top of the bar; Apex integrated levers let you brake when you're in the drops
- Tektro CR710 cantilever brakes offer plenty of mud and grass clearance and are easily adjustable
- Vittoria Cross XG Pro tires deliver solid all-around 'cross performance, thanks to a grippy, self-cleaning tread and supple 150 tpi casings
- Specs on the women's Raleigh RX 1.0 cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed