Just the prescription for riding in mud, grass, gravel and more, the Raleigh RX cyclocross bike offers solid performance at a great value.
- Butted aluminum frame delivers a great balance of stiffness and light weight; carbon fork further reduces weight and supplies sure steering
- BB30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power transfer from the crankset
- FSA Omega Compact crankset is outfitted with 46/36 chainrings and paired with an 11-28 cassette for just-right 'cross gearing
- Shimano Sora shifters and derailleurs supply solid shifting performance through the 18 gear combinations
- Bar-top Tektro RL721 brake levers give you braking control when you're riding on top of the bar; Sora integrated levers let you brake when you're in the drops
- Tektro CR710 cantilever brakes offer plenty of mud and grass clearance, and are easily adjustable
- Kenda Happy Medium tires boast a fast-rolling center section paired with an easy transition to the aggressive outer edges for cornering control
- Specs on the Raleigh RX cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed