Sporty and efficient, the Raleigh Revenio 4.0 road bike feasts on long miles and features a mix of Shimano Ultegra and 105 components for reliable, responsive performance.
- Hydroformed and butted aluminum frame utilizes a geometry that blends comfort and performance for a sporty ride with good handling and power transfer
- Carbon fork with aluminum steer tube helps reduce weight and damp road vibration
- Responsive Shimano Ultegra derailleurs are guided by 105 shifters for precise, dependable shifting
- Shimano Ultegra compact crankset and wide-ranging 11-28 cassette offer 20 gears to easily dispatch challenging grades and speedy pursuits
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires feature a puncture-resistant belting to deter ride-deflating flats
- Specs on the Raleigh Revenio 4.0 road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed