The Diamondback Recoil Pro 29er mountain bike offers a big-wheeled, full-suspension platform for developing riders or those looking to explore more aggressive trails without breaking the bank.
- Large 29er wheels roll over obstacles easier and faster thanks to more momentum and a decreased angle of attack; plus, you get more tire contact for enhanced traction
- Sturdy 6061 aluminum frame uses a machine-formed top tube along with a butted and formed down tube for strength and performance
- RockShox Recon Silver 29 fork delivers 100mm of travel with rebound adjustment and easy TurnKey lockout
- Single-pivot design is paired with a RockShox Monarch R rear shock for smooth, linear response and good small bump compliance
- Shimano drivetrain offers 27 gears, which are controlled by Alivio trigger shifters, Deore rear derailleur and Altus front derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer all-weather, all-conditions performance for confident braking
- WTB Wolverine Comp tires wrap Weinmann double-walled rims to deliver confident traction and smooth-rolling performance
- Specs on the Diamondback Recoil Pro 29er full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed