Diamondback Sortie full-suspension mountain bike is agile, stable and value-packed for excellent XC and trail performance.
- 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum frame boasts an array of hydroformed, formed and butted tubes to deliver a strong, stiff and responsive ride
- At the heart of the Sortie is the Knuckle Box platform, which keeps the rear suspension low, tight and plush to optimize efficiency, small-bump compliance and leverage ratios
- RockShox XC32 suspension fork offers 120mm of progressive, coil-sprung travel with easy-access TurnKey lockout and both rebound and preload adjustment
- RockShox Monarch R Air rear shock features external rebound adjustment to let you tune your ride to keep things simple and effective
- Shimano drivetrain offers a SLX rear derailleur and Alivio front derailleur guided by Alivio shifters; triple crank and 11-34t cassette combine for 27 versatile gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes put responsive, progressive braking control in your hands with a 180mm rotor up front and 160mm rotor in the back
- Double-walled rims are wrapped with Kenda Slant 6 tires for capable handling and traction on trails
- Specs on the Diamondback Sortie full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed