Responsive and fun, the Diamondback Overdrive Pro 29er hardtail mountain bike delivers a fast-riding platform with a 100mm Fox fork and Shimano 3x10 drivetrain for all-out trail glee.
- Large 29er wheels roll over obstacles easier and faster thanks to more momentum and a decreased angle of attack; plus, you get more tire contact for enhanced traction
- Butted aluminum frame features formed top and down tubes for excellent power transfer, durability and handling performance
- Tapered and machined 1.5 in. head tube enhances strength, rigidity and steering precision
- Fox 32 Float CTD 29 Air fork has 100mm of travel that can be simply tuned between the 3 CTD settings (Climb, Trail, Descend); 15mm thru axle helps stiffen the front up
- 3x10 drivetrain features Shimano SLX shifters, XT Shadow Plus rear derailleur and SLX front derailleur for fast, reliable gear changes
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes employ a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in back to facilitate powerful, responsive braking, even in steep, sloppy conditions
- Weinmann double-walled rims are wrapped with WTB Wolverine Comp tires, which boast a fast-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder tread for confident cornering
- Specs on the Diamondback Overdrive Comp 29er hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed