The Keen Arroyo II multisport sandals combine the comfort of sandals with trail-like support and protection.
- Washable, waterproof leather and polyester mesh/webbing uppers synergize into a flexible, quick-drying, protective and supportive shell for your feet
- 1-pull elastic drawcord lacing secures uppers around instep; heel and tongue loops aid entry and exit
- Patented rubber toe guards protect feet from scuffs, bumps and uneven terrain
- Woven nylon and neoprene linings enhance comfort and control moisture; AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment helps controls odor
- Removable Metatomical EVA footbeds are shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support; will accommodate orthotics
- Dual-density molded EVA midsoles offer rich shock absorption and padding while maintaining balanced support and toe-off flexibility
- Nonmarking carbon rubber outsoles with deep lug pattern offer rugged durability and superb traction on loose dirt, scree or rock
Keen finds this style runs about a half-size big.
People Also Viewed