The Benchmade McHenry & Williams 707 Sequel knife offers smooth, ambidextrous operation and versatile slicing power. It may well become your everyday best friend!
- Elegant McHenry & Williams design is slim in profile and solid in performance with its premium 154CM stainless-steel blade
- 154CM stainless steel was originally developed for tough industrial applications and is widely known for its all-purpose quality
- 154CM steel offers great corrosion resistance with superb toughness and edge quality; generous drop-point blade shape enhances tip strength
- Ambidextrous dual thumb studs allow easy, 1-handed blade deployment for both right- and left-hand users
- Reversible, tip-up steel belt clip offers multiple, secured carry options
- Patented AXIS® locking mechanism securely locks blade and compliments smooth 1-handed opening and closure
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum handle provides a strong, comfortable frame that is easy to handle
- The Benchmade McHenry & Williams 707 Sequel knife comes with a silky carry bag
Please Note: This product is not able to be shipped to addresses in New York.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed