The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX Hiking shoes offer lightweight construction, a stout, supportive fit and waterproof protection to keep feet happy on the trail.
- Synthetic leather uppers with nylon mesh panels are flexible, lightweight and durable for breathable, comfortable use on the trail
- Welded, synthetic overlays reinforce the midfoot for lightweight support; polyurethane-coated leather toe caps protect shoes from trail debris
- Gore-Tex® membranes with wicking nylon linings offer waterproof protection while allowing your moisture vapor to escape
- Removable EVA footbeds feature forefoot and heel cushioning and built-up heels for enhanced support
- Dual-density EVA midsoles deliver all-day cushioning and shock absorption; heels feature a stiffened cradle to help center the heel and enhance stabilty
- Thermoplastic urethane shank plates add torsional rigidity and protection from uneven terrain
- The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX hiking shoes feature aggressive Vibram® rubber outsoles for dependable traction on uneven terrain
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed