Osprey Xenith 105 Pack
Load up the behemoth Osprey Xenith 105 pack for your long-haul backpacking trip and enjoy its supportive and highly customizable fit, beefed-up frame and deluxe suspension.
Item # 846438
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- Custom-moldable, anatomically contoured BioForm4 CM™ hipbelt and shoulder straps balance firmness and cushioning for optimal support and comfort
- Osprey certified custom molding is available in most REI stores—check your local store for availability
- Back panel is lined with reversed spacer mesh for a smooth and breathable contact surface
- Peripheral frame effectively transfers weight to the hipbelt; single 6061-T6 aluminum center stay helps maintain back panel shape
- Top-loading main compartment can also be accessed through curved side zippers on each side of the pack body; wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment is easy to load and unload
- Dual-compartment top pocket converts to lumbar pack with built-in belt
- External hydration sleeve in the back panel simplifies refilling and helps protect pack contents from spills (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often-used items handy; stretch-mesh front pocket makes it easy to quickly stash and access extra gear
- Zippered hipbelt pockets and dual-access stretch-mesh side pockets provide secure storage and organization
- The Osprey Xenith 105 pack features dual side compression straps, removable sleeping pad straps, trekking pole attachment and 2 ice-axe loops and handle wraps
Please note: Osprey products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
|Gear capacity (L)|
|Gear capacity (cu. in.)|
|Weight - metric|
|Number of stays|
|Number of exterior pockets|
|Suspended mesh back panel|
|Sleeping bag compartment|
Osprey Xenith 105 Pack
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...