Rated5out of5bymmsharp88fromLove these shorts! My new favorite!I use these most when I go to the gym. They are super comfy, easy to move in, and the material is so lightweight, I barely feel they are there! It definitely doesn't hurt that they look good, too!
Date published: 2013-09-09
Rated4out of5bygreen tubfromI love these shorts!I have these shorts in black and loved them so much I wanted another pair. I bought these because they are listed as black/poison green. Everything is good with these except that they are navy blue, definitely not black. They also don't have the zipper pocket that is pictured. I love the wide waist band. I have run in the Nike Tempo for the past 7 or 8 years, and I hated the impression the elastic waist band left on my skin. These are much better. I wear a size small in the Tempo and bought a small in these. They fit great, just a little loose, but an xs was too small. I am 5'5" and about 115.
Date published: 2013-07-10
Rated4out of5byverdeazulfromLOVE LOVE these shorts!I LOVE THESE SHORTS! Wish they had the back zipper pocket shown in the pic (they don't) but the two pockets around the waist band can hold a key safely. The pockets on the side can actually hold a gu without it being uncomfortably bouncy. The shorts are very lightweight, waist band is super comfortable, etc. Ran my first half in these, they proved themselves and I want another pair!
Date published: 2013-06-21
Rated5out of5bykateralligatorfromLove these shortsI am picky about shorts and I love these. Wide waist band means no muffin top, and they are so lightweight it barely feels like you are wearing anything (a plus during muggy midwestern summers). Decent size key pocket and not too short/not to long length. My new fave running shorts!
Date published: 2013-06-05
Rated4out of5bySarahjacobsfromLOVE THEM!- love these shorts
- a great fit for me, and comfy, great for the gym and the trail
- only downside is, since there are hip pockets (in addition to 2 key/ipod pockets) if you have the slightest hint of hips the pockets only make this feature more prevalent
- super light weight fabric, large forgiving waistband (which you can hide with a longer short or show off with a shorter one)
NOT LIKE THE PHOTOS/DESCRIPTION ON 2 ACCOUNTS- BEWARE
1. no zip pocket in the back as shown in the photo -at least in the blk/poison green color way there are 2 small waist pockets (no zipper) one on rear right hip and one on front left hip
2. in blk/poison green combo the "black" is more like a greyish dark navy - the actual color combo is great though
Date published: 2013-04-23
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.