The new Ultralight Down Shirt from is Patagonia's lightest weight insulation. It has a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency and a finish that sheds wet weather.
- The versatile Ultralight Down Sweater is a winter mid layer, a summer belay jacket and a shoulder-season stand-alone shell
- Made from nylon ripstop and premium 800-fill-power goose down, it provides a luxurious feel and pack-to-nothing compressibility
- Deluge® Durable Water Repellent finish sheds snow
- Sewn-through construction, tight channel patterning and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in moderate temperatures and diverse activities
- Design simplicity complements the function, from high-output endeavors to recovery evenings in the yurt
- Silhouette is minimal and features a quarter-length zipper to reduce bulk and weight
- Compact, self-fabric stuff sack included
- 100% recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program—simply return your worn-out item to Patagonia
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed