If your riding adventures don't always call for smooth paths, the Cannondale Althea 1 women's bike offers sporty versatility and nimbleness for rides that go from pavement to dirt to gravel and back.
- Hybrid design blends the speed of a road bike with the sturdy, heads-up ride of a mountain bike inspired frame; low standover height makes mounts and dismounts easy
- Frame also uses Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology to damp road vibration for a smoother ride quality
- HeadShok Fatty DL50 suspension fork provides 50mm of pothole-damping suspension; suspension can be locked out when it's not needed
- Find that just-right gear easily with the Shimano Acera shifters, which guide the derailleurs quickly and precisely through the 27 gears
- Cannondale Helix 6 hydraulic disc brakes supply quick, powerful speed management in all conditions, even rain
- Kenda Happy Medium tires have a fast-rolling center with aggressive outside lugs for enhanced cornering traction
- Platform pedals accommodate everyday shoes—just hop on and go; no special shoes required
- Specs on the Cannondale Althea 1 women's bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed