The Cannondale Quick CX 2 bike offers an upright, comfortable ride with speedy, road-ready efficiency, plus a suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes for commuting or everyday riding.
- Aluminum frame design is mountain bike inspired and offers an upright riding position that better enables you to scan the road ahead
- Oversize 1.5 in. headtube and oversize top and down tubes offer increased strength and stiffness for improved handling precision
- Frame also uses Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology to damp road vibration for a smooth ride quality
- RST Neon Pro suspension fork supplies 50mm of travel and convenient lockout access to take the jolts out of a ride
- 27-speed drivetrain with Shimano components offers up plenty of smooth-shifting gear combinations to power you up, over and down any terrain you may encounter
- Sure-stopping and low-maintenance Shimano hydraulic disc brakes work effectively in all weather conditions
- Kenda Happy Medium tires have a fast-rolling center with aggressive outside lugs for enhanced traction when cornering
- Platform pedals makes this an accessible ride—just hop on and go; no special shoes required
- Eyelets accept fenders or a rear rack (sold separately)
- Specs on the Cannondale Quick CX 2 bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed