Distinctive in style and dependable in performance, the Cannondale Bad Girl 1 women's bike is tuned for everyday riding and features a suspension fork and hydraulic disc brakes.
- Tough 6061 aluminum frame features the a top tube design that offers excellent standover clearance and enhanced strength, not to mention a great look
- HeadShok Solo DL50 suspension fork provides 50mm of pothole-damping suspension and 1-legged style; suspension can be locked out when it's not needed
- Shimano drivetrain features Deore shifters and front derailleur and an SLX rear derailleur for fast, precise shifts of the 30 gears that make easy work of hills and boulevards
- Powerful Magura MT2 hydraulic disc brakes make quick work of managing speed, even in the rain
- WTB Freedom Thick Slick tires offer smooth-rolling performance and urban-ready sturdiness to keep you rolling
- Platform pedals accept most shoes—just get on and pedal
- Frame eyelets let you outfit the bike with fenders and a rear rack (sold separately)
- Specs on the Cannondale Bad Girl 1 women's bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed