Cannondale Slice 5 women's bike is built for speed in triathlons or local time trials. The aerodynamic carbon frame and Shimano 105 group is there to get you to the finish line faster.
- Slice carbon frame features aerodynamic tube shapes and Aero Save micro-suspension, which enables the rear chainstays and seatstays to damp road vibrations while staying stiff
- All-carbon fork slices through the air and helps keep weight low
- Overall geometry of the Slice 5 has been tuned to offer stable, comfortable handling while tucked in the aero position
- BB30 bottom bracket design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- FSA Gossamer Pro crankset delivers your pedaling power through the drivetrain; Shimano 105 derailleurs and bar-end shifters dependably shift through the 20 gears
- 47cm size uses 650c wheels so smaller riders don’t have to compromise their fit or aerodynamics, enabling the ideal low position and reducing toe overlap as well
- Maddux rims are wrapped with fast 700c Schwalbe Lugano tires (650c Vittoria Rubino on the 47cm model) for excellent handling and speed
- Cannondale C3 base bar and FSA Tri Max Team clip-ons provide adjustable positioning with confident handling
- 2-position seatpost offers a range of effective seat angle adjustment from 73 - 78° for triathlon or UCI-legal time trial use
- Please note: pedals are not included
- Specs on the Cannondale Slice 5 women's bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed