Go for mud, guts and cowbell-enhanced glory with the Cannondale SuperX Carbon Rival cyclocross bike, which brings a full-carbon frame and SRAM Rival components to the 'cross show.
- BallisTec carbon frame is designed to maximize acceleration and handling, all while keeping weight low for easy shouldering when hopping logs or running up stairs
- BallisTec carbon fork helps keep weight low and handling precision high, thanks to a tapered steerer
- Rear stays are shaped to help make bumps and vibrations less jarring for improved tracking
- BB30 bottom bracket shell design increases stiffness for improved power transfer
- Geared for 'cross, the FSA Gossamer Pro crankset is paired with a 11-26 cassette for Goldilocks-like "Just right" spinning, be it mud, sand or sprinting for the line
- SRAM Rival shifters and derailleurs make fast, snappy work of shifting gears
- TRP Euro-X Alloy cantilever brakes make easy work of finessing your speed and offer plenty of clearance for mud
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires feature fast-rolling center tread with ample grip to handle dirt, mud and gravel
- Pedals not included
- Specs on the Cannondale SuperX Carbon Rival cyclocross bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed